The role of polyurethane: Polyurethane can be used to make plastics, rubbers, fibers, rigid and flexible foams, adhesives and coatings, etc. It can be used in various areas of people's lives and has a wide range of applications.
1. Polyurethane foam materials: divided into rigid polyurethane foam, semi-rigid polyurethane foam and soft polyurethane foam materials. Rigid polyurethane foam is mainly used for building thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials (heat insulation for plumbing facilities, etc.), daily necessities (beds, sofas, etc., insulation layers for refrigerators, air conditioners, etc., and core materials for surfboards, etc.) ), and means of transportation (cars, airplanes, railway vehicles, cushions, ceilings and other materials).
2. Polyurethane elastomer: Polyurethane elastomer has good tensile strength, tear strength, impact resistance, abrasion resistance, weather resistance, hydrolysis resistance, oil resistance and other advantages. Mainly used as coating materials (such as protection of hoses, gaskets, tires, rollers, gears, pipes, etc.), insulators, shoe soles, and solid tires.
3. Polyurethane waterproof material: Polyurethane waterproof material is very convenient to use. It can be mixed and coated on site and cured at room temperature to obtain a waterproof layer with no joints, rubber elasticity and good performance. And easy to repair after damage. Generally used as paving materials, track and field materials, racetracks, park ground materials, heat-insulating window frames, etc.
4. Polyurethane coating: Polyurethane coating has strong adhesion, and the coating film has excellent wear resistance, water resistance and chemical resistance. Mainly used in furniture coatings, building materials coatings and industrial printing inks.
5. Polyurethane adhesive: The performance of the cured product can be adjusted by adjusting the ratio of isocyanate and polyol to achieve high adhesion to the substrate, excellent water resistance, oil resistance and chemical resistance. Polyurethane adhesives are mainly used in packaging, construction, wood, automobiles, shoemaking and other industries.
6. Biomedical materials: Polyurethane has excellent biocompatibility, so it has gradually been widely used as biomedical materials. It can be used in the manufacture of artificial heart pacemakers, artificial blood vessels, artificial bones, artificial esophagus, artificial kidneys, artificial dialysis membranes, etc.
Polyurethane product characteristics:
1. No scratches and no noise. Long service life and cost reduction.
2. The temperature resistance is minus 20 degrees to high temperature 120 degrees
3. Polyurethane products are non-toxic and tasteless.