Polyurethane can be divided into water-based polyurethane and solvent-based polyurethane according to the difference in...
Polyurethane can be divided into water-based polyurethane and solvent-based polyurethane according to the difference in solvent system. It is a polymer material with excellent performance, such as abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, toughness, adhesion, etc., so it has been widely used. Application, paint is one of them.
There are 7 common polyurethane coatings
1. Two-component polyurethane coating
2. One-component waterborne polyurethane coating
3. Thermosetting polyurethane coating
4. Light-curing water-based polyurethane coating
5. Room temperature curing waterborne polyurethane coating
6. The third generation of waterborne polyurethane coatings
7. Environmentally friendly low aromatic polyurethane coating
In general, each coating has its advantages and corresponding shortcomings, so its uses are different, but the overall performance is very good. Among them, one-component waterborne polyurethane coatings are particularly brilliant, not only the storage stability, chemical resistance and other properties are close to solvent-based products, but also non-toxic and environmentally friendly.