GT-NSP-Fp1.50-7100 indoor intumescent steel structure fireproof coating is a one-component water-based intumescent fireproof coating, which has the advantages of high fire resistance limit, short curing period, safety and environmental protection.
Coated on the surface of the steel structure, the coating expands and foams when exposed to fire, forming a dense and uniform layer of fire and heat insulation, which has a significant fire and heat insulation effect.
This product is white and viscous, and can be formulated into other colors according to requirements, so its decoration is far superior to traditional thick and solvent-based fire-resistant paints.
This product has below usage:
1. The surface of the pre-coated steel structure should be clean, dry and free of pollution. If there is grease on the surface, it should be cleaned with a solvent. Before coating this product, the surface of the steel structure member needs qualified anti-corrosion treatment. After the anti-corrosion primer is completely dried, the steel structure fireproof coating is applied.
2. This product is a single-component paint, and no other components need to be added. Before construction, a stirrer should be used to mix evenly to ensure the uniformity of the paint.
3. Under normal circumstances, this product does not need to add thinner for dilution. If the viscosity of the coating system is too high, it can be diluted with water not exceeding 5% of the total weight and stirred evenly.
4. Construction method: The recommended construction methods for this product are brush coating and roller coating.
(1) For brush application, it is recommended to apply 200-300g / m2 or 100-300μm per pass. The next coat can be applied after the previous coat surface is dry; from the second pass, the thickness of each coat can be increased appropriately, but it is better not to flow, to reach a thickness of 2.3 ± 0.2mm, it needs to be painted 5-10 all over.
(2) Roller coating construction, it is recommended to apply 200-300g / m2 or 100-300μm per pass. The next coat can be applied after the previous coat surface is dry; from the second pass, the thickness of each coat can be increased appropriately, but it is better not to flow, to reach a thickness of 2.3 ± 0.2mm, it needs to be painted 5-10 all over.
5. Curing time of fireproof coating: curing time should exceed 40 days.
6. After finishing the fire protection coating, mix the water-based polyurethane surface layers RF-6302S and RF-6302G according to the weight ratio of 10: 1 and mix them evenly. The surface layer should be applied by hand brushing, brushing 30-50g / m2, dry film thickness 15 -20μm.
Excellent fireproof performance provide you a safe steel structure construction.