Update:There are many fake and inferior polymer cement waterproof coatings (JS waterproof coatings for short) on the market, ma...
There are many fake and inferior polymer cement waterproof coatings
(JS waterproof coatings for short) on the market, making it difficult for buyers to buy waterproof coatings from a variety of brands. Here are some tips on choosing waterproof coatings.
(1) Color. After adding cement and drying, the color of JS waterproof coating becomes dark black, and the surface is strong, flat, smooth, without cracks.
(2) Precipitation. When buying JS waterproof coating, don't shake it. Open the lid and take a look first. If there is a layer of water or water-like objects floating on the waterproof emulsion, it is precipitation. JS waterproof coating that will precipitate is definitely a fake.
(3) Viscosity, the viscosity of JS waterproof coating will not be very high.
(4) Quick-drying, waterproof coating has the advantage of quick-drying, which is convenient for construction.
(5) Dispersion. When adding cement, the JS waterproof coating is easy to mix, very lubricating, and it will be uniformly integrated with the cement quickly, and the cement will not agglomerate.
(6) Elasticity, the elasticity of JS waterproof coating can be stretched to more than 3 times the length, and the qualified standard is 1 times.