Update:Architectural decorative paint mainly refers to a type of paint used for decoration of interior walls, exterior walls, c...
Architectural decorative paint
mainly refers to a type of paint used for decoration of interior walls, exterior walls, ceilings, and floors of buildings, including doors and windows, roofs, and all wooden and metal components.
(1) Classified according to the part where the paint is used. It can be divided into wall coatings, floor coatings, roof coatings, wood coatings, and metal anti-embroidery coatings.
(2) According to the main film-forming material properties of architectural coatings, it can be divided into organic coatings, inorganic coatings, and organic-inorganic composite coatings. Organic architectural coatings can be divided into solvent-based coatings and water-based coatings (including water-soluble coatings and emulsion-based coatings) according to the different dispersion media used. Solvent-based coatings include polyurethane, epoxy, chlorinated rubber, and perchloroethylene coatings. Water-based solvents and resin-based materials are organic water-based emulsion or water-based coatings. This type of coating has a wide range of applications and is the most commonly used, such as polyvinyl acetate emulsion, styrene-acrylic emulsion, ethylene-propylene emulsion, pure Acrylic emulsion, chlorine partial emulsion, etc.
(3) Classified according to the dispersion medium. It can be divided into water-soluble coatings, latex-based coatings, solvent-based coatings and solvent-free coatings.
(4) Classified by decoration function. It can be divided into flat wall-like finishing paint, sand-like finishing paint and three-dimensional pattern finishing paint.
(5) Classified by coating function. It can be divided into sealant, putty, primer, intermediate coating and topcoat.
(6) According to the performance of the coating film. Paints with special functions in architectural coatings can be divided into waterproof coatings, anti-mildew coatings, anti-corrosion coatings, anti-fog coatings, anti-static coatings, solar heat-collecting coatings and other categories.
(7) Classified by morphology. According to the form of architectural coatings, it can be divided into liquid coatings, powder coatings and other categories.